Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finally!

Wow... I finally realized what I should've been doing all along! My passion for writing and my interests in psychology, human development, and health seem to have manifested themselves in a desire to write about all issues related to health. I can't believe it took me this long to start a blog about this topic... but here I am. I'm excited to begin sharing tips for healthy living, including recipes, spiritual insights, and strategies for positive thinking.


"It’s a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful." ~Hiromu Arakawa

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to share your views and experience !
    I am stunned to see how much you already have learnt from life, you seem to be following a path enlightened by wisdom and serenity.
    Of course I think that you are right, the best way to find happiness is to cultivate a positive mind, and take care of our living bodies. I would add that to feel grateful for everything you already have, enjoy each second being whole, safe and healthy, can make you go forwards on this way.
    I always read your posts with great interest and like the way you write them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carole! I agree with you completely about the importance of gratitude in our lives. There's a lot of research that shows that people who are thankful are significantly happier by several indicators. Thanks for reading my post. :)

    ReplyDelete